Hey Everyone!

So this is my first post on DPR. I’ve read tons and tons of threads and comments on DPR so I feel like this would be the right place for me to ask my questions!

Before I get to asking the main question, I enjoy photography as a hobby and I consider myself an admirer and an enthusiast. I don’t get a lot of time to travel and explore but whenever I can, I try and take a few pictures. I prefer taking landscape, buildings and nature (since that’s mostly what’s available to me). I am also not too familiar with all the nitty gritty technical stuff (keep that in mind for your advice hehehe).

I have a Nikon D3200 and I’ve had it since 2012. While I’ve definitely had a learning experience with the camera and some photos that I’m really happy with, I think I’m due for an upgrade. (Some people might say I have a lot to learn or the d3200 is still good to go, and while I’m aware of that I’d still like to upgrade)

The current glass that I have are:

nikkor 18-55 (first one)
nikkor 55-200 (first one)
nikkor 50mm 1.8D
Tamron 16-300mm
Tokina 11-16mm
I wanted to upgrade to a newer body (while preferably being able to use these lenses on the new body) but I’m having trouble deciding which one to pick.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated! (Except for the D850 because that’s way out of budget for me!)

Thanks in advance!