PDA

Zobacz pełną wersję : Nissin do cyfrówek?

roofman
13-02-2007, 12:38
Na serwisie aukcyjnym pojawiła się lampa NISSIN SPEEDLITE Di481... według opisu potrafi gadać ona językiem
i-TTL-a. Chyba mamy następny produkt "klasy" TUMAXów? Miał ktoś z taką budżetową lampką do czynienia?
Link tu: sznurek do allegro (http://allegro.pl/item166284494_nissin_lampa_blyskowa_di481_do_cyfro wek_nowa.html)

maciek_m
13-02-2007, 13:43
no ciekawe, na ebay'u tez ja sprzedaja... i jest wyzszy model tez zdaje sie ze di622... ktos mial do czynienia?

arturjb
14-02-2007, 20:57
Kolega kupił coś podobnego, marki jednak nie pamiętam. Lampa jest tak wspaniała ze pierwszy plan często prześwitlić lubi (szczególnie gdz blisko) a o bicu w sufit, nawet w małym pokoju mozna zapomnieć... zawsze brak jakichś 1,5-2 EV...
a oczywiście ma to to ittl...
ech szkoda gadac...

wertus
14-02-2007, 21:54
czyli kolejna nic nie warta podróba, a miął ktoś ja konkretnie w łapkach i co to za firma wogóle, jakaś nowośc
czy to juz cos sprawdzonego?

odie83
14-02-2007, 21:57
przecież Nissin to hamulce do motocykli robi... :shock:

wertus
14-02-2007, 22:03
tu taki link znalazłem z jakims opisem
http://www.photax.se/kmrt/kblixtar/nissin/NISSIN_SPEEDLITE/nissin_speedlite.htm

moze ktos to rozszyfruje
i podzieli sie informacja z nami

j_szczygiel
14-02-2007, 23:59
w tej cenie byl chyba Tumax 420costam... z tego co wpadlo w me uszy, radzil sobie nie najgorzej...

maciek_m
15-02-2007, 13:01
Nissin Speedlite Di622
Nissin Speedlite Di622 is a series a lot of modern and powerful pro lightnings with powerzoom for digital system cam rows. The lightnings support the last TTL-teknologin for automatic exposure control and High Speed Shutter Synch. Nissin Speedlite Di622 can also be governed manually or to be used as thread loose slave lightning with built-in preflash and tripod bar effect from 1/1 to 1/32-del!

Nissin Speedlite Di622 is a powerful camera lightning with boredom numbers 62 (ISO200 at 105mm) and built-in powerzoom in order to effective light dissemination. Powerzoom means that the zoom head automatic adapts the light dissemination after suspended brännvidd on the lens. Blixthuvudet has also a built-in wide angle diffuser and a catchlight-reflektor, that is used when one wants to have softer lightning light, for for example portraits.

Nissin Speedlite Di622 can also be used as a “wireless” slave lightning, that can be placed the wide reason (or the background) and is triggered of t.ex the camera's built-in lightning. Blixteffekten is tripod bar from 1/1 to 1/32-del (6 different effect situations).
Since many off today's digital cameras emit a preflash (stem lightning) in order to t.ex to calculate vitjus-balansen, sows triggers common slave lightnings for early and does not have time to to be loaded up before the central lightning flashes. Nissin Di622 has a Preflash-funktion*, that means that the lightning triggers on other (2: a) the lightning.

The lightning has “Autofokus assist Light”, which facilitates for the auto focus to focus during difficult light relations. If the camera has built-in “Autofokus assist Light” sows is prioritized the camera's own systems for the lightning's. Effective reach for the IA light: 0,7 -6 metres.

Nissin Speedlite Di622 has tripod bar effect in six different situations. Another finesse is that the lightning has High Speed Shutter Synchronization on upptill 1/250s.

https://forum.nikoniarze.pl//brak.gif
źródło (http://www.photax.se/kmrt/kblixtar/nissin/NISSIN_SPEEDLITE/NDi622baksida.jpg) Blixthuvudet can be slanted up 0-90°, to be twisted left 0-90°eller tiill right 0-180° or in a combination that tex. 20° up and 30° left. Through letting the lightning light “bounces” against for example a ceiling or a wall so becomes the lightning light “softer” and not equally hard.
Speedlite Di622 is a lot of easy-to-use. The has no difficult navigated menyssytem or hidden functions in undermenyer. The has actual only two buttons: “fashion” and “Power”!
Standby after 30 seconds and automatic exclusion after 5 minutes' inactivity.

Nissin Spedlite Di622 fits all digital system cameras from Nikon and Canon. 1 years' guarantee.

N.B.! Nissin Di622 is temporarily end sold, pga extreme big to request.
Next delivery is calculated come in on stocks at the start of March.
Reserves now to the introduction price 995 sek!!

Nissin Speedlite Di622 for Nikons digital system cameras.
Art.bet: NDI622N Nissin Speedlite Di622 for Canons digital systems cameras. Art.bet: NDI622C
TTL-stöd E-TTL Ii and E-TTL for Canon-versionen and iTTL for Nikon-Versionen Ledtal 62 (ISO 200@105 mm) Strömförsörjning 4 pcs 1,5 volts AA.batterier (does not be included) Slavblixt-funktion Preflash (*triggers always on 2: a the lightning) Powerzoom 24-105 mm Folded: 330 g Size 130X90X74 mm Reservation for typographical wrong and structure changes.

wertus
15-02-2007, 19:14
chm skopiowac ze strony to nie problem ale mi chodzi o jakies parktyczne z życia opinie
ale jak nie ma toznaczy chyba że produkt jest nowy i jeszcze nie testowany
kurne kusi mnie aby zaryzokwac i kupic ten wynalazek
z tym że nie o tym modelu pisałem jest inny za niecałe 3 setki
i ma tez ittl
no niewim jestem w rozterce jak osiemnastak przed ....

poradzcie lub odradzcie jak nie to bedziecie mieli mnie na sumieniu
pozdrawiam
-------------