Close

Pokaż wyniki od 1 do 5 z 5

Domyślnie Monitor / Lens Calibration Services

Hi Folks,
    Am new here and sorry i cant speak Polish yet, but am sure i'll get a response.
    I recently got myself a D750, and im seeing some Focus issues, I'd like to know if someone knows of a place where I can get my Camer, Lens to be Calibrated? (In Warszawa).
    Also I need my Mac to be calibrated for colour.
    I know there are produicts that i can buy like ColorMunki, Spyder etc, but for an activity that i am going to do oaybe once or twice a year, I dont want to spend so much. Am sure some Studio or professional centre must be offering this service for a lesser cost.
    Dziekuje!

Domyślnie

The is only one place where you can calibrate Nikon camera or lenses is Nikon service centre in Warsaw at Łopuszańska 38B st.
    Third party lenses need to be calibrated in their authorised service centres, but there is non in Warsaw.
    Certo Six 2.8/80, Zenity, Praktica BX20
    Nikon
    D7000; S17-50/2.8, D610; 16--200/2.8, T70-300USD | Metz 50 AF-1

Domyślnie

Cytat Zamieszczone przez AgliOlio Zobacz posta
    Hi Folks,
    I recently got myself a D750, and im seeing some Focus issues, I'd like to know if someone knows of a place where I can get my Camer, Lens to be Calibrated? (In Warszawa).
    First thing for you to do would be to find out whether it is one or two of your lenses that are out of calibration, or whether it is the body. Nikon Service can try to convince you that the body is OK but it is the lenses that cause AF to miss. So it would be good to try a few lenses and see if the AF problem occurs for all of them. Sigma and Tamron lenses are known to sometimes require initial calibration right after purchase, and respective dealers perform calibration under the warranty (for free).
    D7000 D40 | S 10-20/4.0-5.6 | N 18-105VR | N 35/1.8 | N AF 80-400VR | SB-400 SB-600 | Moje the best fotki.

Domyślnie

Thanks Folks for the response, Im going to be giving my 750 for the Recall so I will ask them to check calibration as part of the recall.

What about the Monitor calibration does anyone know if someone offers this service? Or do i just need to pay $$ for the SpyderPro.

Domyślnie

It's always good to have spyder or x-rite. To do it right you must recalibrate screen every 2-4 weeks.

Uprawnienia umieszczania postów